Journeys of a Lifetime
AHI Travel will send you on the trip of a lifetime. River, land and ocean journeys are based on itineraries that balance the must-see with the road less traveled and include enough flexibility to accommodate individual preferences. All of AHI's programs feature a strong educational component and the goal of presenting worry-free travel experiences that foster a deeper understanding of diverse cultures and natural phenomena by putting travelers in direct touch with local people and cultures.
- January 8-16, 2017 - Cuba: People, Culture, Art
- January 10-21, 2017 - Legends of the Nile
- January 11-22, 2017 - Mystique of the Maya
- March 1-13, 2017 - Eastern & Oriental Express
- March 18-30, 2017 - Portrait of Chile & Argentina
- April 19-27, 2017 - Sorrento
- April 29-May 7, 2017 - Paris Immersion
- May 3-11, 2017 - Dutch Waterways
- June 14-24, 2017 - Switzerland
- June 27-July 8, 2017 - Riches of the Emerald Isle
- September 3-18, 2017 - Journey to Southern Africa
- September 22-October 7 - Cruise the Face of Europe
- October 3-13, 2017 - Canada & New England "Historic Harbors"
- October 31-November 8 - Tuscany ~ In a Tuscan Villa
With over 50 years of experience, AHI Travel is proud to have become one of the leading group travel companies in the world by establishing a reputation for excellence in service, quality and value.
ADA Member Value:
ADA Members that book trips with AHI can receive a special early booking $250 member discount, personalized customer service and assistance preparing for all aspects of the trip.